Speaking in 2nd person like a loony. I talk to myself. So what?
- Start ballet/pointe classes soon. Don’t forget your swimming training on sundays which hopefully should start when you get into UNI.
- Do a new photo shoot. In need of a new DP bro.
- Do a photo shoot with the boyfee. Theme: Balloons.
- Do the photo collage project that you’ve always wanted to do. 100 photos of 100 different people wearing earphones. Make something meaningful out of it yeah?
- Go take some damn pictures.. Your camera is filled with cobwebs.
- Dye your damn hair.. You’ve been putting it off for ages.
- Transfer your stuff from your old computer to your new one. What’s the point of having a new computer if you ain’t going to use it?
- Design your built-in before dad has a heart attack. Once again, you’re procrastinating.
- Be prepared for what is going to happen in the future. UNI: Don’t slack off like you did in the HSC, work hard, study hard, pray hard. Be organised. Plan. Balance. FAMILY: Things do happen unexpectedly but your family is one of a kind. Your family can get through this.
- And lastly, pray more. Leggo and Let God.